The following are policies and practices that EASYPAY carries out to demonstrate EASYPAY’s commitment to maintaining and securing your privacy when you use EASYPAY website or application.
EASYPAY does not sell, exchange, or display any information relating to users of the site or users of the EASYPAY application. As long as you log in to EASYPAY, EASYPAY uses a cookie that will expire when you log out. All of your transactions and other information are kept confidential in accordance with the applicable laws in Indonesia and EASYPAY internal policies.
- EASYPAY security
EASYPAY uses a security system to protect your access and transactions on EASYPAY, namely: GeoTrust Secure Socket Layer (SSL). SSL is a security technology that randomizes the communication path between computers so that it cannot be read by other parties. To authenticate access to your EASYPAY Wallet, a private User ID and Password will be needed
A. Collected Traffic Data
We automatically record and collect the following categories of information when you visit our site:
- IP address
- Domain Server
- Computer Type
- Types of Site Search Engines
- Site Reference Resources
- Other information relating to the interaction between your search engine and the EASYPAY Site (‘Data Traffic’)
B.Information Collected From You
To be able to access certain parts of the EASYPAY Site or Application, you are required to provide us certain information (‘Personal Information’). Personal information includes the following information:
- Full name, address, e-mail address, telephone / cellular number, date of birth, bank account details, payment card details, photo of identity and / or various other things that may be required by us
- Details of every transaction made through our site or application by using an EASYPAY account
- Any bank account details (including but not limited to bank name, account holder name, account number, bank branch office, bank code and other documents that may be required by us)
- Details of credit cards, debit cards, or other cards used by you to make transactions
- Your participation in promotional programs provided by us
- The letters or e-mails you sent to us
- Phone calls, from us to you, or from you to us
- Surveys that you complete through the site or EASYPAY applications based on our requests
- IP address, login time, operating system and type of search engine
- Details of your visit to the EASYPAY website or application, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web records and other communication data, both those needed for your own transaction needs and other sources accessed by you when visiting our site or application .
C. If needed, to fulfill our legal obligations to prevent fraud and money laundering, we may collect information about you from third parties (‘Third Party Information’), including financial records, court and bankruptcy proceedings, from Credit Reference Institutions and Institutions Fraud Prevention when you open an EASYPAY account and when we feel it is necessary to prevent fraud and minimize our financial risks. Personal Information and Third Party Information hereinafter referred to as ‘Information’.
USAGE AND STORING OF INFORMATION
A. We use your information for the following purposes:
- To operate and manage EASYPAY accounts and provide the service you requested
- To carry out instructions to make and receive payments and make transactions using our services, includes verification that you have sufficient balance in your EASYPAY to make these payments
- To allow you to use interactive features on EASYPAY website or application
- To notify you of changes to our services
- To improve our user training (internal)
- To meet the regulatory requirements for financial services, including the storage of financial information and transactions
- For identity and financial checking, checking for fraud prevention, checking for prevention of money laundering and credit checking
- For customer service, it includes answering questions and answering feedback and complaints
- To improve the security of our services
- To ensure that the contents of our site or application are displayed in the most effective way for you and your computer
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or we think it might be of interest to you
B. Data Storage
We are required, under applicable law, to keep certain records for a period of at least 5 (five) years after the closure of your EASYPAY account, which will include your personal data such as your name, contact details, customer numbers, transaction records and others. (‘Saved Data’). In addition to the data stored, we will delete and damage all personal information we store about you when you (or us) terminate your EASYPAY account. We do not store passwords and OTP from your online banking feature.
C. Please note that we will not store your credit card information.
D. Please note that we will never ask for your personal or security information via e-mail. If you receive any e-mail from EASYPAY requesting details of your personal or security information, please do not answer it (‘E-mail like that’). Please forward each such e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and then immediately delete the e-mail.
DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION
A. We do not disseminate your information to third parties other than site partners and as follows:
- Our business buyers or the majority stock buyers from our business
- Police, law enforcement agencies, supervisory bodies or courts, if we are required or required by law to disseminate or share your personal information, or to protect the rights, property or security of ourselves or our group of companies, our users, or others
- Third parties, where you have shown interest in receiving information about their products and services
- Third parties who refer you to us initially and we owe commission payments as a result of the referral. Where commission payments are based on the volume of the transaction, the amount or type of transaction, we may share that information with the third party, but we will not distribute the full details of each of your transactions without your written permission
- Third parties that we may sometimes use to provide the services you request. We require these third parties to not to use your personal information for other purposes.
B. We also use information in aggregate form so that no individual users are identified:
- To analyze marketing profiles;
- To help with strategic development
- To audit site or application usage
C. To audit the use of the site or application, we reserve the right to disseminate information if required to do so legally, or if we believe that it is necessary to protect and defend the rights, property or personal security of the site, application, or users.
- We may contact you via your e-mail address and/or cellular number registered in your EASYPAY account. You may also receive e-mails from the system such as confirmations, payment receipt notifications, password change notifications and others, which are required for the administration and operation of your EASYPAY account. By creating an EASYPAY account, you are clearly considered agreeing to receive such communications from us, either to your e-mail address or cellular number.
- As the owner of an EASYPAY account, sometimes you will receive information from us via e-mail, unless you clearly choose not to receive such communications, about products, services and special offers that we think might interest you, through our newsletter. You can set whether you want to receive newsletters from us or not. However, please note that you will continue to receive communications regarding your EASYPAY account such as e-mail transactions or other notifications relating to your EASYPAY account or our legal relationship.
1.Phishing is the term for any attempt to steal personal information and financial account information from internet site users. ‘Phishers’ uses fake e-mail to direct users to fake websites where users are trapped to enter their personal information, such as credit card numbers, user names and passwords.
- If you receive such e-mail or are asked to provide your password by anyone claiming to work for us, please forward the e-mail or report the incident via e-mail email@example.com
Our site, from time to time, contains links to and from our partner sites, advertisers and our affiliates. If you follow a link to one of these sites, please note that these sites have their own terms and privacy policies and we do not have any responsibility or liability for their policies. Please check these policies before sending any personal data to these sites. Please also note that the products and services offered on these sites may be restricted to people within the scope of the site. In addition, the contents of these sites may not be intended for people outside the scope of the site, thus limiting the possibilities for the distribution of content.
- ‘Cookies’ are small digital files that are transferred to your computer’s hardware that contain information such as user IDs, user preferences, list of pages visited and activities performed when opening a site. At your choice, you can block cookies or delete cookies from your hardware. However, by turning off cookies, you may not be able to access all the features available on our site.
- Other cookies used by our business partners may collect non-personal information, such as computer IP addresses, types of operating systems, types of internet search software, what pages of the site are viewed and at what time, the geographical location of your internet service provider and demographic information such as gender and age range. This information is used to provide sites with more information about user demographics and internet behavior. You can find out more about the information taken and how to turn off the cookies by visiting the related partner site.
- We do not link the information stored in these cookies to any information that you submit while on our site.
SECURITY EXAMINATION AND RELEASE
To maintain a high level of security, we have the right to conduct security checks at all times to validate your identity and verify your financial transactions and other documents permitted in accordance with this agreement.
To facilitate this security check, you agree to provide identification information or other information or documentation if we, in our own absolute decision, consider it necessary. If you fail to meet any security requests, we reserve the right to delete your EASYPAY account.
You will be notified of a verification request via e-mail or telephone and the balance on your EASYPAY account will be deleted if you fail to provide the requested documentation and information within a period of time determined by us. Requests for such documentation and information may include a letter of oath from: the identity and feasibility of the user, the release of responsibility from us and permission to publish.
You can choose not to provide us with any information while accessing the site. In that matter, you can still access most of the features on our site, but you will not be able to access and use the parts / features of our site that need your information.
- Meet the request of the court or other legal process
- Protect the rights, property or security of EASYPAY or other parties
- Implement our terms and conditions
- Respond to claims by third parties regarding certain rights or content violations
Any information that you may convey in a written review or other online discussion or forum is intentionally open to the public and is not private in any way. You must think carefully before providing personal information in any public forum. What you have written may be seen and / or collected by third parties and may be used by others in ways that we cannot control or predict.
You have the right to copy any of your information listed and stored in our system. You also have the right to correct any errors in the information. As mentioned above, you have the right to ask us to stop using your information for marketing purposes.
The contents of this site are copyright and / or trademarks of the original author unless otherwise noted and explained on the related page. If you have questions or complaints, do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service at 800 1003279. We are always ready to help resolving your problem or complaint