Terms & Conditions set forth below govern the use of Web / Application Based Systems offered by PT. EasyPay Indonesia National Payment Systems related to the Use of Web-Based Systems / EasyPay Applications. Users are advised to read carefully because it can affect the rights and obligations of users under the law.
By registering and / or using EasyPay’s Web / Application Based System, the User is deemed to have read, understood, and agreed to all contents in the Terms & Conditions. These Terms & Conditions are a form of agreement which is set forth in a legal agreement between the User and PT. EasyPay Indonesia National Payment Systems. If the User does not approve one, part, or all of the contents of the Terms & Conditions, the User is not permitted to use the Web-Based / EasyPay Application system.
WEB / APPLICATION BASED USER SYSTEM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- “Account” refers to the Account created by the User as soon as the User completes the registration process on the Web-Based System / EasyPay mobile application, which contains information about the User’s telephone number and User’s EasyPay balance.
- “Users”, “You”, or “Your” refers to those who use the Web / Application-based EasyPay System services, including but not limited to buyers, sellers, and other parties who have an interest in using a Web-Based System / EasyPay Application.
- “Partner” means each cooperation partner listed on the website pages available at www.EasyPay.co.id which accepts payment with EasyPay balance for the sale of their products and services and who has an official contract with us. List of products available at https // www.EasyPay.co.id may be revised by us from time to time without notifying you in advance.
- “EasyPay”, “We”, “Ours”, or “We” refers to EasyPay, which is a technology company that officially has a legal entity with the name EasyPay having its address at Jl. Tanah Abang III No.29, RT.015 / RW.4, Petojo Sel., Gambir, City of Central Jakarta, Special Capital Region of Jakarta 10160
- “EasyPay Balance” means the payment instrument issued by EasyPay, which can be used by Users to purchase products and services from a Partner or to conduct certain financial transactions.
- “Written Contract” refers to all written documents that we apply to you if you register as a User / Partner.
- “Terms and Conditions” refer to the Terms and Conditions for the use of EasyPay products and services available at www.easypay.co.id and other products and services that may be available in the future. New products and services will be informed to you through notifications on your Web / Application-based EasyPay System.
B. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Each Terms and Conditions that apply to a single subject also apply to multiple subjects and vice versa, unless separately regulated and explained in these Terms and Conditions.
- Every Terms and Conditions that apply to masculine subjects also apply to feminine subjects and vice versa, unless regulated and explained separately in these Terms and Conditions.
- Titles and information are only used to help clarify these Terms and Conditions so that they should not affect the understanding of these Terms and Conditions.
- Each Terms and Conditions that apply to an individual, unless otherwise noted and explained, will also apply to the inheritor, guardian and official representative of the individual. Likewise, any Terms and Conditions that apply to a legal entity, for example EasyPay, unless otherwise noted and explained, will also apply to partners, heirs and official representatives of the entity.
C. ACCOUNT CREATION
A. You can create and use an EasyPay Account if you:
- At least 17 years old
- Have an Indonesian E-KTP
- Live in Indonesia and have a valid residence address
- Use our Services to make transactions only in Indonesian Rupiah and not in other currencies
- Use the Services on the internet device accordingly.
B. You can only use our Services if you meet Chapter 3 Number 1. If you do not meet these conditions, you are requested to cancel any attempt to create and use an EasyPay Account.
C. We reserve the right to immediately freeze your account if we have reason to believe that your account has been used by irresponsible people.
D. Registration and ownership of the EasyPay Account is free of charge.
E. We reserve the right to start charging fees to our Service Users in the future. Terms and Conditions relating to registration fees and account ownership will take effect from the date of issuance of the Terms and Conditions below.
D. INFORMATION ON ACCOUNTS
A. To create an account, you must provide the following registration data to us:
- Your full name
- One valid and functional mobile number
- One valid and functional e-mail address
- Additional information that are needed to meet the applicable regulations and support the implementation of our Services
- Your photo while holding a copy of your enlarged ID card
B. Registration data and other additional information that you provide to us must be conveyed in truth, in accordance with your knowledge, your beliefs and the actual reality. Errors in providing Registration Data will be entirely your own responsibility.
C. You are prohibited from sharing your Registration Data with any third party. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Registration Data and are responsible for any activities and transactions that occur through your EasyPay Account, whether done by you or any third party.
D. You are required to maintain the confidentiality of your OTP password / pin / code from any party, including even all EasyPay staff. If your password / pin / OTP code is known by other parties and therefore misuse of your account, it is not EasyPay’s responsibility.
E. If you need assistance regarding the security and protection of your account, we urge you to:
a. Please contact us at email@example.com or EasyPay phone number on 0800 1003279 regarding anything related to illegal or unauthorized use of your account
b. Change your PIN periodically
c. To prevent money laundering and / or terrorism financing in Indonesia, we reserve the right to suspend your account immediately if we have reason to believe that any registration data or data provided by you is incorrect, and / or there is an indication that your account has been hijacked in any way.
F. If you forget your password, you can contact our Customer Service team and get a new password by verifying your data first. If your password is known by another party and therefore an abuse occurs on your account, it is not EasyPay’s responsibility.
G. If you cannot access your account for other reasons other than forgetting your password, please contact us immediately at 800 1003279 and make a request to freeze your account. We will not be responsible for any unauthorized / illegal transactions made by using your account before you make a request to freeze your account.
E. CANCELLATION OF TRANSACTIONS AND REFUND
We strongly recommend that you always check the details of each topup or money transfer carefully before transacting. Thus, there will be no transaction errors so you do not need to cancel the transaction that has been done. Note that transactions can only be canceled if they have not been processed.
1. If you want a refund of a certain amount of money that has been deducted from your EasyPay Account, please explain your refund request to our customer service at 0800 1003279
2. Every refund request made by you will be processed by us, the success of the request depends on validation according to our procedure.
3. If we decide that your refund request is valid, we will do our best to implement the refund and return the related balance to your EasyPay Account within a maximum of 5 working days after the report is received.
4. We will always try our best to answer your refund request as soon as possible. We are not responsible for delays in the refund process, which may be caused by you or a third party, such as the Bank.
F. SUSPICIOUS TRANSACTIONS
- If we have reason to believe that there is an indication of fraud in the payment activity that occurred on your account, we will freeze your account. You will lose access to your account during the investigation process.
- We depend on a number of third parties such as banks and partners in conducting investigations. However, we will do our best to complete the investigation as soon as possible.
- The return of your access rights to your account depends on the results of our investigation and third parties.
- Our “Official Site” is available at www.easypay.co.id You will see that the URL for each page from our Official Site begins with “https: //”. In other words, each page of our Official Site is a text transfer protocol secure (“HTTPS Based”) or “Verified Identity”.
- HTTPS from all of our Official Sites has been activated to secure you from imitation sites. Make sure the site pages that you open are HTTPS-based before providing any information. We will not be held responsible for any consequences that occur if you provide information on third party sites.
- We do not guarantee the security, functionality or accessibility of third party sites, including cases where links to third party sites are available on our Official Site.
H. SERVICE TIME
Our Services depend on third parties such as banks, telecommunications companies and electricity companies. We cannot control events related to services from third parties. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for ensuring the success or speed of payment services at the following special times:
- Outside Indonesia’s normal operating hours (Monday – Friday, 18:00 – 09:00 WIB)
- Saturdays and Sundays are considered to be weekend holidays in Indonesia
- Days that are considered as national holidays in Indonesia
- The days when the case of “Force Majeure” occurred.
I. CLOSING OF ACCOUNTS AND TIME OF EXPIRATION
We reserve the right to change, terminate or close the Service for you in the event of changes in regulations and applicable laws in Indonesia.
- You can request a termination of service (block) at any time by sending a request through our CS. We will do our best to answer requests for termination of your Services as quickly as possible.
- You will remain responsible for all transactions that occur before the termination of your account.
- You are encouraged to vacate your EasyPay Account balance first, because the remaining balance remaining in your EasyPay Account cannot be returned to your personal Bank account.
- Except for our limited role in processing payments that you allow or submit, we are not involved in transactions between you, other users, banks, or other third parties.
- EasyPay does not cooperate or affiliate with any party other than what we expressly state on the website or our Web / Mobile Application System. If someone else uses the name EasyPay or uses a bank account in the name of EasyPay to request payment / transfer, you MAY NOT BELIEVE IT / DO IT. We will not be responsible if you trust / make payments / transfers at the request of the other party. If you experience this incident, PLEASE REPORT IT to EasyPay through our contact at:
a. Mobile phone number: 0800 1003279
b. Email CS: firstname.lastname@example.org
c. or go to our contact page
- We are not a sales agent who is responsible for selling any goods or services by anyone to you. We have no control over the quality, suitability, security, reliability, validity, or other aspects of products or services that you may purchase using our Services or any third party sites that you may use to access the Services.
- We do not guarantee the use or results of the Service in terms of suitability, truth, accuracy and reliability. You are solely responsible for the risk of access and Use of the Service by you.
- We are not responsible for any suggestions and / or information, both oral and written, regarding any collateral that you get from third parties or parties other than us
- We will do our best not to share any Payment Details, Registration Data or other Personal Information that you provide to Us, except when required by regulation and applicable laws, or to some extent We need to carry out payment instructions that We receive from You. We are not responsible for any consequences that occur if your Personal Information has been voluntarily or accidentally shared by you to any third party
- Users will not intercept or interfere with other Users
- Users do not and will not violate intellectual property, trade secrets, ownership rights
- User will not defame, threaten or harass in communicating with Us or other Users
- Users will be polite and not obscene in communicating with Us or other Users
- Users will not incite, insult, harass, or trigger racial, ethnic or religious hatred, discrimination, threats, persecution, scandal, incitement or insult in communicating with Us or other Users
- Users will not raise and / or trigger behavior that can be considered a criminal act, resulting in civil liability, or against the law
- Users will not distribute harmful material (including without exception computer / mobile viruses, logic bombs, Trojans, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or malicious data or other forms of code, or files) or other programming routines which can damage, destroy, limit, inhibit, interfere, eliminate functions, intercept or take over the functions of systems, data or personal information
- Users will not make us liable or harm us for loss (in whole or in part) of ownership or business
- Communication between Users and Us or other Users will not be political campaigns, unsolicited or unauthorized advertisements, promotional and / or commercial solicitation, MLM offers, mass mailing and / or any form of “spam” or certain applications.
- After your EasyPay account is active, you agree to receive communications from us through the Registered Mobile Number and your registered E-mail Address regarding our Services. You agree that any communication you receive from Us will not be considered spam (unsolicited communication) and / or violation of your registration.
- Any notification or notification regarding these Terms and Conditions that you wish to make for Us must be made in written form and sent to our address at:
1. Attn: EasyPay Indonesia (www.easypay.co.id)
2. Address: Jl. Tanah Abang III No. 29, RT 015 / RW 02, Petojo Selatan – Gambir, Jakarta Pusat 10160.
3. E-mail: email@example.com
M. CHANGE OF LOSS
You agree to indemnify, defend and side with us and / or other related parties as innocent of any and all complaints, losses, damages, liabilities, costs and fines, including without exception the costs and legal penalties that arise as a result from Use or misuse of the Service or violation of these Terms and Conditions.
N. LAW AND DISPUTE SETTLEMENT
- We may choose to resolve disputes or claims that arise from or relate to these Terms and Conditions through a binding court forum in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Each dispute or claim will be resolved individually and will not be combined with a court of dispute or complaint from the other party.
- Both you and We have the right to seek initial or temporary assistance from competent legal institutions in Indonesia, which are needed to protect the rights or property of you or Us, while awaiting the completion of the trial. All court processes will be carried out in Indonesian.
- These Terms and Conditions will be regulated in accordance with the laws Indonesia. In accordance with court procedures, We and You agree and accept that any disputes or claims arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions will be specifically tried only under a court institution whose jurisdiction is in Indonesia.
O. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- You acknowledge and agree that any services and software needed to connect with our Services (“Software”) contain proprietary rights and confidential information that is protected by intellectual property and other applicable laws. You agree not to modify, rent, lend, sell, distribute or create derivative works with the Services of our Software, in whole or in part. Any commercial use without permission from our services or resale of our services or copying or reproduction of our software to servers or other locations for reproduction and redistribution is strictly prohibited and may result in criminal and civil penalties.
- You acknowledge that you will not (nor will you allow third parties to) copy, modify, collect, translate, create derivative, reverse engineer, re-engineer the Software or attempt to extract source code, including without exception the purpose to get unauthorized access to Our Services.
P. NO DELIVERY
- Our failure, delay or omission to implement or exercise the rights or conditions of these Terms and Conditions does not mean neglect of these rights or conditions. Abandonment of any rights or conditions on any occasion cannot be interpreted as neglecting these rights or provisions in the future.
- You agree that regardless of applicable law or law, any dispute or claim arising from or relating to the Use of Our Services or these Terms and Conditions must be submitted within 3 (three) months of the dispute or claim arising or deemed invalid / valid
Q. CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time and from time to time, temporarily or permanently terminated (‘Revised’) by Us.
- You can check the latest version of these Terms and Conditions at any time
- Unless stipulated by Us, the revised Terms and Conditions will apply automatically and begin binding since the day of publication on our Official Site. By continuing to access our Services, you are deemed to have agreed to accept and be bound by the Revised Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the Revised Terms and Conditions, you must immediately stop accessing or using our Services.